Thursday, June 7, 2012

Zig Zag Soft Bangle Bracelet Party Favors

My nieces birthday is coming up on June 14th, so my sister asked me if I could work up some cool girly party favors for her and 6 of her guest.  I came across the cutest pattern for Zig Zag Soft Bangle Bracelets.  I let my niece pick out 4 cool colors for the bracelets.  With purple being her favorite color, I used as the primary color for one of the bracelets and added another corresponding colored bracelet to make each set unique. To make the birthday girls more special, her set of zig zag bangle bracelets included all 4 colors.  These were very easy and fun to work up! Looking forward to updating this post in a couple of weeks with a group shot of all the girls wearing their pretty zig zag bangle bracelets!

These are the 4 cool colors chosen to make the zig zag bangle bracelets


The primary color is purple and a different corresponding color to complete a set of 2 bracelets for each guest.

This set belongs to the birthday girl. She gets all 4 colors used that created the bracelets for her guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment