Friday, June 22, 2012

Baby Cocoon - Photo Prop

I just love looking at pictures of newborn photo sessions posted online from various photographers to get a few crochet ideals.  I have been admiring these cute baby cocoons for sometime.  I finally got a chance to work one up and it will get put to good use with the new addition of a baby girl cousin Allie Nicole Lockwood, who will make her grand appearance in November.  I was so excited to get the news and the crochet wheels started churning thinking of all the things I wanted to crochet for her.  With a newborn photo shoot in mind that she will soon take, I wanted mom-to-be to have a baby cocoon photo prop to use during the photo session.  I can't wait to see the photos of baby Allie swaddled up in her very own baby cocoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment